You'd be surprised to know that it does not take much to make a woman happy. You just have to treat her with respect and show the traits that made her love you in the past. If you've been living together for a time now, you may have overlooked the simple things that she likes. Here's a short wake up call for you.
10 Steps to a Making Her Happy
1. Stop pretending to be something you're not. Most men want their girlfriends or wives to see another version of themselves without realizing that this could lead to serious trouble in the long run. Showing all sides to your persona could make her develop a more realistic view of your limitations and strengths.
2. Offer to do small errands so she won't have to. If her car needs an oil change, offer to fix it. If you pass by a store with her favorite toys, viands or desserts on sale, grab a few for her. Small thoughtful things like this make women happy. Women remember things well, and she will surely remember these! Big gestures are fine, but it's really the small things that matter most.
3. Make her feel appreciated. If she feels taken for granted, put aside your own ego for now and attend to her. A woman's depression is a dangerous thing and should not be taken lightly.
4. Stop craning your neck at other women. Some men say looking is harmless, but I disagree. If the woman you love gets hurt when you look, then I wouldn't call it harmless.
5. Women are biologically built for monogamy. The monogamous instinct is stronger for females than males, and you should know this. Women are more prone to jealousy because they want a man who can raise a family with them, not a womanizer who chases skirts all day.
7. Find out what you can do together as a couple. Keeping common interests is healthy. When you're older and your kids leave home, you will be left with each other. Your shared hobbies will dictate the way you handle your golden years together.
8. Preen. After you get her affection, you may not feel the need to preen for her anymore. Take my advice and don't fall into the shabby trap. Groom like you're still courting her.
9. Introduce her to your friends and family members. Women love feeling important, and letting her inside your circle will do just that.
10. Be open to Adventure.Women love passionate marriages. Being adventurous means being fun, and women love doing fun things with the men in their lives.